I was tagged by Broke Grad Student to do a Six-Word Meme.
Seeking zen is pointless. Make Zen.
Here are the “official” rules of the meme if you’d like to play:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least 5 more blogs
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
Personally, I hate tagging, so I’m not going to bother – but feel free to take the idea and run!
Of course, being who I am, I googled this – and it seems to stem from a six-word autobiography. It’s a cool idea – a six-word moment of zen, if you will ;)
posted in meme, zen |
Lo, and BEHOLD! I’ve been tagged in AskDong‘s 8 Things about Me(me) (who was tagged by goldnsilver)
- Married to a girl I once went to grade school with (but never dated until I was out of high school).
- Studied three forms of Martial Arts.
- Lived in Chicago for a brief time.
- Am expecting a son any day now.
- Have a dog that shares my brother’s name (but was not named after him).
- Am a huge fan of Raising Cane’s
- Play guitar on occasion.
- Design web sites for a living (and occasionally for friends and family).
That’s my random eight. I encourage you to participate in the comments, or throw a link back to me and post it on your blog!
posted in meme, random, zen |